Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Chocolate Fudge at Mehta's


Chocolate.... say it again slowly C-H-O-C-O-L-A-T-E...hhhhmmmmmm...... aren't you already drooling :)

Was going to visit my cousins for dinner n of course the kids would be there and the adult kids would be there so Dessert was pinned as my responsibility..... Do you hear me complaining.... absolutely not.... it's a total pleasure cooking up something for the kids n watch them relish it.....

This little one is Kanav... He ate my chocolate cake just day day before he was born.... :) Doesn't he look adorable.... He's quite a naughty imp.

That's Esha, Rohit[Kanav's dad] and my mom....
That's Nivritti, Rohit n Shruti[Kanav's mom].....

There goes Shruti..... Once we start laughing... just can't stop... guess it's in the genes.......

Guess who??????
Aunty n Shruit had put together some yummy snack n make-ure-own-pizza-with-topping that noone waited for pictures.... was devoured the second they reached the table... so sorry guys no pictures of the dinner..... next time for sure....

Now comes what everyone was waiting for.......
Chocolate Fudge.... divine... simply superb...... had seen this post on Suma's n at Nags..... I just had too... also my cousins just gave me 2 hours flat to whip up the dessert, get ready n reach there.... so what chocolate dessert can I whip up in under an hour?
CHOCOLATE FUDGE...... Here I come.....
Good god... recipe calls for pista... not there at home..... So I simply substitute and make my own fudge additives.... Rum Soaked Raisins, chopped Walnuts, chopped Almonds and some crumbled Biscuits. n as Suma says.... 'Don't forget the 2 tablespoons of Butter'....

This non dessert eating person turned into a chocolate monster......

You've just gotta have this fudge.... totally amazing..... so simple to put together n DIVINE to taste....

3 comments:

Nitha said...

Yummmmmmmmmmy............

suma said...

Oh yes, its a pleasure to make desserts anytime, I would be more disappointed if someone told me not to bring a dessert along:-))

Wasn't this yumm?? And with all the additions u have made... Thanks for the mention!

MiniBinoy said...

looks very dark and perfectly done!!