Monday, January 11, 2010

Chocolate Tiramisu ~ Amrita's Birthday

Happy Birthday Amrita..... Sisters certainly fall in the A-List of people who I bake for.....

The bon fire gave the evening such warmth.... The girls had a blast..... No chocolate facials this time....
Happy Birthday....

Army of cousins Tushar, Abhimanyu, Nivritti, Amrita and me... Chetan and Akshita... U were missed a lot.... Daksayani sends you her love from the kitchen... Add to this the friend brigade of Bennifer and Sheena...

Me bitten by the Tiramisu bug...... yes.....
Amrita says... but everyone whose coming likes chocolate.....
hmmmm.... adding Chocolate to Tiramisu can't be that tough..... :-)
Chocolate Tiramisu... Here I come..... I added Cocoa to the cream mixture after it reached soft peaks...

Daksayani also wishing Amrita didi while participating in making the Tiramisu..... and naughtily eating up lots of the cake... You can't miss the gleam in her eyes.... :-)
Daksayani polishing away the cake n freaking out at the sight of Cocoa aka Chocolate.... me adding the final touches with cocoa sprinkled on the top....
Find the entire recipe of the Tiramisu here...You Know.... It's For YOU, Tiramisu...
The Verdict:

Have a great time Amrita... Happy Birthday :-)

3 comments:

The Backyard Baker said...

Hi Nachi Darling !!!!
Came across your blog's link on Facebook......it i must admit that your blog got me quite interested....
Pretty neat stuff......
and whats even more interesting is the food pictures......Have you shot them urself ????
If yes....then buddy get out of naukri.com and enroll urself for a food photography course........I see some hidden talent there.....

Finla said...

My daughter just remarked seeing your sis beautiful drees, she would like have the dress :-)and I myself would love to have that delicous tiramiisu

Anonymous said...

awesome blog, do you have twitter or facebook? i will bookmark this page thanks. lina holzbauer